Hazelwood & Hill is a successful timber merchant based in Burwood, Melbourne.
A family-owned company, we were very proud to celebrate our 80th Anniversary in 2011!
We have been supplying timber to the trade since 1931 and are pleased to be able to supply a wide range of timbers for beautiful flooring – both residential and commercial.
Although large corporations have attempted to take over the timber industry in recent times, we know our customers still require a high level of product knowledge together with professional and personal service.
Hazelwood & Hill is co-managed by Richard Hill and Bernie Tighe.
Over the last 84 years, Hazelwood & Hill has built an excellent reputation for:
- the level of service we have always provided to our customers
- huge product range servicing domestic and commercial builders
- specialised product knowledge built up over decades
- timber flooring specialist
- the high quality of mouldings produced through our machining facility
- prompt and friendly delivery service with a full fleet of trucks on the road
- professional crane delivery service.
Our customers have included quality builders throughout Melbourne including suppliers to large projects (such as the architraves and skirtings for the Crown Casino complex), residential homes, retirement complexes, traditional theatre and TV industry, exhibition and display builders and the shopfitting industry.
We encourage architects and specifiers to consult with Hazelwood & Hill at the very beginning of a project and take advantage of our decades of experience in working with timber.
We are here to assist you with your project – large or small. You can browse our full range of products at our main website.
Watch our video “A day in the life of Hazelwood & Hill”